It’s day 25 of National Novel Writing Month.
We’re drawing in on the close of the month already. November always seems to just fly by every year. It must be all the fun I’m having.
I’ve done a lot this month, so here are some of the highlights.
- I’ve hosted 11 write-ins (and have one planned for later today, tomorrow, and Sunday).
- My best words per days was 7,754.
- I managed to not completely ignore my husband this month.
- I won on November 15.
- I enjoyed Thanksgiving at home for the first time in nine years (Yay! No traveling in November!).
- I’ve written a total of 76,083 words so far this month (as of midnight).
- I’ve met several new WriMos and gotten to see even more returning from previous years.
- I’m still enjoying my writing and the creative process and don’t want it all to end.
It’s been an amazing month and it’s not quite over yet. NaNoWriMo is my favorite time of year for so many reasons (some of them listed above). I’m already looking forward to next year.
*Image courtesy of National Novel Writing Month